Did you know that your workforce is your number 1 leak to HIPAA non-compliance?
Without proper training, they have the potential to harm your practice – intentionally or unintentionally.
So, what can you do?
In less than 30 minutes you can educate your employees on the importance of protecting your patient’s protected health information with our new: HIPAA Security Workforce Training module. The following important information is discussed in this module:
- Difference between HIPAA Privacy and Security
- Definition of patient-protected health information
- Risks of Breaches of Privacy
- Physical safeguards to ensure compliance
- Technical safeguards
- Patient Rights under HIPAA
- Review questions to test your employees on understanding
CMS is conducting audits on practices that have now attested to Meaningful Use. Each week we are seeing more and more stories of non-compliant entities facing large penalties for breach of security of their electronic patient information. Protect yourself. Ensure that you are compliant and can prove that your workforce has been properly trained.
The HIPAA Security Workforce Training is done-for-you training that can be immediately implemented within your practice with very little investment.